Herlington Dental Practice
Our Herlington practice at Orton Malborne is modern and purpose built. We offer independent dentistry, the perfect choice for those who want high quality, affordable dentistry.
To book an appointment, call us today on 01733 234566, or fill out our online booking form
What the team says
At the Herlington Dental Practice we aim to surpass our patients’ expectations and in return our patients have shown their appreciation by years of continuous loyalty to us.
How do we do it?
- Our practice Philosophy is to offer Quality Affordable Independent Family Dental Care. Prices for our adult customers are kept very reasonable and we are happy to be able to treat children on the NHS. Adult exempt NHS patients are also welcome.
- We are proud members of the British Dental Association's Good Practice Scheme which helps practices and customers be aware of the nationally agreed standards of good practice. By meeting the requirements of the scheme, our dental practice aims to provide the best care for its patients.
- Good communication between us and our patients is the heart of good practice and the Scheme encourages us to agree treatment plans with our patients. We will take time to explain proposed treatment, any risks associated with it, as well as available alternatives.
- Children, we believe, are our future practice builder. Helping our young patients get into the routine of caring for their teeth and gums is very important to us. To that end we will spend extra time for an appointment going through their diet and oral hygiene with the patient and their parents.
- Making sure dental care is affordable to all, we offer a 10% discount to patients that are 65 and over.
- The Herlington Dental Practice encourages dentists and staff to look outside the box to seek out alternatives to the norm. Our Practice is committed to providing you with the latest and best advances in dentistry. For a small charge, we now offer local anaesthesia with The ‘Magic’ Wand. The Wand Compudent System which is the worlds most advanced computer based local anesthetic delivery system.The Wand uses a small hand piece that looks like a pen and gives a supply of anaesthetic in a slow, comfortable manner. This unique technology gives an improved anaesthesia and a more comfortable experience for patients who find injections distressing.
- The Practice also offers the very popular Botox and Hydrafill cosmetic treatment. We are fortunate to have 2 specially trained, experienced dental surgeons who are able to offer non-surgical anti-wrinkle treatments using botox and facial fillers. These increasingly popular treatments are virtually pain-free, extremely safe and inexpensive compared to surgery. Confidential, no-obligation consultations for these treatments are free of charge and can be booked by calling the surgery. Price guides are also available by request or from the surgery.
- Every 6 months an extensive anonymous patient survey is carried out so that we are in tune with changes that the patient feels are necessary.
At the Herlington Dental Practice our main goal is to work together to deliver to you a full range of dental services in a friendly affordable family environment.
Helping our young patients get into the routine of caring for their teeth and gums is very important to us. Our dental team undertake regular professional development to keep their knowledge and skills right up to date.
Good communication with our patients is very important to us and we take time to explain proposed treatment, any risks associated with it as well as available alternatives. There will always be time to ask questions about the treatment or any other aspect of care at the practice that you are concerned about.